Terms and Conditions of using Faza Application
These Terms and Conditions represent an official agreement “contract” Faza digital information corporation and the applications users (customers and service providers). These Terms and Conditions governs your use of the Faza application, which is an electronic platform that brings together the service providers the” Consultants” online and the Customers using the application “Consultation requesters”, whereby Faza digital allows the Consultants to communicate with Customers using the application either by voice calls, any type of correspondence or by meeting in a location designated by the Customers to advise, repair or train them.
Any use of the services provided by such application is deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Accordingly, you should not use the application if you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions asserted in this Contract.
The right to access the services
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that:
• You have never been disabled nor prevented at any given time from using Faza services.
• You are not a competitor of Faza, nor do you offer any products that competes with the services provided by Faza.
• You have full legal capacity to contract; thus, you will not be violating any law or contract.
Acknowledgments and Guarantees
Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions serves as an acknowledgment that:
• You will comply with all laws and regulations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• You will provide accurate and correct information to Faza, and will update it periodically.
• You will adhere to all notices sent by Faza in connection with your use of the service provided by Faza application.
• You will not copy sublicenses, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, or reclassify Faza services, otherwise you will be considered to have transferred or commercially exploited the services provided, except as permitted under this contract.
• You will not use the information, content or any data you have accessed or obtained through Faza services for any other purpose except for personal use; and will use the application and services provided exclusively for your own purposes; and shall not sell thereof to any third party (including but not limited to providing any service to anyone else).
• The service or application will be used for legitimate purposes only; and you will not use the services to send or store any unlawful items for fraudulent purposes.
• The service or application will not be used to cause harm, harassment, or disturbance to others or someone else.
• You will not impede the proper operation of the Faza application.
• You will not attempt to damage the service or the application by any means.
• You will not copy or distribute the application or other content without the written consent of Faza.
• You will maintain your account password or any identification method that we provide you with to access your account, securely and confidentially.
• You will provide us with all proofs of your identity in accordance with Faza standards.
• Faza is entitled to refuse providing you with the service or using the application without providing any reason.
• You will not impersonate a public figure, a government figure, a famous person, or another member Faza application, or a member of another site, and attribute such persona to yourself, or to speak on their behalf.
• You will not claim to belong to the administration of the site, or claim that you are a supervisor of the site, or from the team or agents of Faza.
• You will not insert an offensive picture that violates public morality, nor a picture with sectarian, racial, or political symbols, nor a picture with criminal contents.
• You will not use the application to create political, religious or regional organizations, or to organize peaceful or non-peaceful marches, or to incite a particular party.
• You will not create or modify any other site that resembles Faza application.
• You shall not change, adapt, or modify Faza application, nor modify another application to be similar to Faza, or wrongly suggest to the public that’s it is connected or related to Faza application.
Registering in Faza application.
To benefit from the services provided, you will be required to register in the application (hereinafter referred to as the “Registration”) as a Customer, and to provide some personal information and an activated email account to create your own personal account (hereinafter referred to as the “Profile”).
During the registration process, the User will have the right to register as a Customer, to do the following (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”):
A) Post requests in the application to provide specific services in order to communicate with the available Consultants.
B) Evaluate the service provided by the Consultants.
C) Select the “Consultant” service provider.
After completing the registration (also referred to as “User”) you may at any time access your profile to update or change the entered data, including information related to your preferences. It is understood that you will be solely responsible for the correctness and updating of such information. If you do not complete the registration process after submitting the email address and/or other required data, you will receive a limited number of calls to invite you to complete the registration process and will describe the service you initiated in the registration process. In any case, you can at any time cancel the data provided by sending an e-mail to Faza with the subject mentioned “Registration Issue”.
The User who uses the services will make sure to provide a valid e-mail account, to ensure that the User has access to the e-mail account provided and does so regularly.
In addition, the User shall undertake to update the email address he/she used to register his/her profile, immediately after changing the email address. Personal files registered using e-mail addresses belonging to different topics by a “Registered User” or registered using temporary e-mail addresses may be removed by Faza without prior notice.
Faza’s application also reserves the right to verify the validity of the Users’ personal files in order to provide the service, in case Faza’s application has the reason to believe that the given e-mail addresses are incorrect.
The User may at any time request that his/her own personal profile page be deleted by sending a help request to Faza.
Some sections of the site and the application can be accessed and viewed by any non-registered users and without any fees.
Misuse of Faza application, suspension of the services and canceling the profile
At Faza own discretion, and depending on the seriousness of the crime, Faza is entitled to suspend or terminate the User’s profile, delete the saved contents, suspend the download of more contents, or block access to the application by sending a written notice to the User, in case of any violations by the User to the obligations specified under the terms mentioned in this document.
Scope of License
Faza application provides you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, and non-revocable license; in order to access and use our services for personal purposes (for example but not limited to commercial purposes) under this contract.
Intellectual Property Rights
• All intellectual property rights to such services and all material relating to or appearing on such services (including any content you provide or include – including but not limited to writings, software and their parts, shapes, pictures, sounds, music (“Content”), trademarks, Service trademarks, slogans, logos (“Logos”)) are the property of Faza.
• You must not reproduce or allow anyone, for any reason, to use or reproduce the services or any trademarks or other trade names appearing in the Services.
The prices shown in the application will be according to each service prior to the request, and will be shown on the personal page of each service provider “the Consultant”. The prices may vary according to the service provider “Consultant” who is entitled to modify the prices whenever he wants.
• Faza reserves the right to charge new fees on the use of the application or service, or both.
• If Faza decided to charge new fees, you will be notified and you will be allowed to continue or terminate the contract.
• The prices applied by the service providers “Consultants” in exchange for providing the services can be found in the application.
• You must pay the “Consultation” service fee to Faza when booking the appointment with the Consultant.
• If you have not been attended by the Service Provider (Consultant), you are entitled to a refund.
By agreeing to the application or services Terms and Conditions of use, you agree to defend Faza, and its affiliate companies, licensors, and each one of its administrators, managers, members, employees, attorneys and agents. You also agree to not harm them and discharge them from any claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs,) arising from or related to the following:
• Your violation or breach of any of these Users Terms and Conditions, or any applicable rules and regulations, whether referred to in these Terms and Conditions or not.
• Your violation of any rights of any third party, including online Consultants regulated by the application.
• Your use or misuse of the application or service.
• Any information, recommendations, or services provided to you on/or through the website, Service and Application are for Consultation purposes or to provide a service based upon your request.
• Faza will maintain, as much as possible, the correctness and updating of the site or application and its content, but will not guarantee that its contents will be free from errors, defects, malware and viruses. Faza will not guarantee the accuracy, corectness and updating of the website and the application.
• Faza will not bear responsibility for any damages resulting from using (or inability to use) the website or application – including but not limited to – damages resulting from non-delivery of emails or delay in delivery, intercepting or tampering with the electronic mailings by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses, as well as damages caused by malware or viruses, nor assumes responsibility for the incorrect or incomplete information, website or application, unless such harm is caused by intentional misconduct or huge negligence by Faza.
• The quality of the Consultation provided using the application or the entire service is the responsibility of the Consultant who will eventually give you advice related to your request.
• Under no circumstance shall Faza bear the responsibility for any services, actions, behavior, conduct, negligence, or all of the above, conducted by the Consultant.
Modifying the Services
Faza reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time to:
• Change the services or any related materials and/or stop posting its services.
• If Faza decides to stop posting its services, it may voluntarily replace the services provided with other similar materials.
Suspension of Services
Access to the Site/Application may be suspended in case there are technical issues or site/application maintenance for improvement. These suspensions may occur at any time as Faza makes improvements and/or changes to the application and services if necessary for technical reasons or for compliance with local regulations.
Faza is entitled to suspend, fully or partially, the performance of the services at any time period by a reasoned notice, to allow Users to use the services that are still in force. In such circumstances, the company will send you at your convenience a notice by email.
The company is an independent legal entity separate from Consultants, the service providers through the application of Faza. Providing the services by the Consultants does not imply the existence of any relationship, including but not limited to, a partnership, agency or mediation relationship between the company and the Consultant.
Limitation of Liability
• Faza does not offer any guarantees of any kind, either explicitly expressed or implied, relating to the services as they are provided “as it is”.
• Faza does not guarantee the accuracy, content, or timing of the services or results that may be or may not be obtained by the User of the Services.
• Faza, its agents, licensors or affiliates shall not be liable under any circumstance for direct or indirect damages, penalties, special damages or incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages resulting from loss of profits, business issues, loss of business information or other financial losses) arising directly or indirectly from access to the services and use (or failure to use) or relying on the Services.
• You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the privacy of the services , and that you are solely responsible for their use by anyone else using your account and/or username, password or access credentials.
• You agree to notify Faza if you become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of any password, username, IP address, or other way of accessing the services.
Duration and Termination of Contract
• The contract concluded between you and Faza is indefinite. You may terminate the contract at any time by permanently deleting the application installed on your smartphone, thereby disrupting your use of the Application and the Service. You can close your user account at any time.
• Faza application is entitled to terminate the contract with immediate effect at any time (by disabling your use of the application and the service), without compensation, whether material or moral. in case you:
• Violate or breach any of the User Terms.
• If Faza manager finds that you are misusing the application or service.
Faza is not liable to send a prior notice of termination of the contract.
Modifying the Service, and Users Terms and Conditions
• Faza is entitled, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of the User’s Terms and Conditions, as well as alter, suspend or discontinue the service or application (including but not limited to providing any feature, database or content) at any time, which is done by posting a notice on the site or by sending you a notice via Service or Application or via email.
• Faza may impose restrictions on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of the service or to the entire service without notice or liability.
• Faza reserves the right to verify the validity of the Users’ personal files in order to provide the service, if the company has a reason to believe that the e-mail addresses given are incorrect.
If you do not agree with the changes made, kindly do not use this application, and if you are registered for the application, you may also continue to cancel your profile by submitting an account cancelation request.
The invalidity of one or more judgments
• The invalidity of any provision of the Users Terms and shall not affect the validity of the rest of the Terms contained therein.
• In case of any invalid provision in this User Terms or the existence of an unacceptable provision in certain circumstances in accordance with the criteria of reasonableness and justice and to such extent only, another provision will be inserted to replace it that which will be acceptable to in circumstances and complies with the invalid provision to the extent possible, taking into account the content and purposes of this User Terms and Conditions.
The application can send a general notification about the service or application, or send an e-mail to your registered mail address in Faza’s account information, or send a letter by regular mail to your registered address in Faza’s account information.
In case you have an objection or a complaint against the treatment, response or attitude of any of the Consultants, you can file a report via e-mail and explain the issue.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws and regulations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Any conflict, claim or dispute arising out of this User Terms and Conditions or any related thereto, any violation thereof, termination, implementation, interpretation or validity, or arising out of using of the site, service or application, shall be settled in accordance with laws and regulations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Personal Identification Information
Faza collects information about personal identity from Users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to the User’s times of visiting the application, registration in the application, a questionnaire analysis form, and other activities, services, features or resources that we may provide in our application. Users may be asked to fully enter the name, email address, phone number, home address, and Twitter account.
Information not related to personal identity
Faza collects some information about Users wherever they interact with the application. This information is unrelated to personal identity, but may include the type of smartphone and technical information about the way Users access the application, such as the company used to provide the Internet service and other similar information.
How we use the information collected
Faza collects and uses the Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
• Improve the quality of customer service.
• Your information helps us to easily respond to your needs which are directed to customer service for more effective support.
• To improve the application.
• We continuously strive to improve the offers provided via our application or website according to the information and feedback we receive from you.
• Send emails periodically to the email address that Users entered to process their request, which will only be used to send them information and updates regarding their request. It may also be used to answer queries, or other requests or questions. If the User decides to join our mailing list, he/she will receive messages on their e-mail that include Faza news, updates, and information related to the application. If the User wishes at any time to unsubscribe from receiving any future messages, the User can communicate with us via the application or our website.
• Respond to your inquiries and customer support.
• Process billing and payments, including sharing it with the payment portals we have contracted with and service providers.
• Manage questionnaires and promotions.
• Adapt the information you receive from our program.
• Conduct statistics on our program, web indicators, services and other marketing analytics.
• Contact you via e-mail and telephone regarding any issue related to using the platform, and promoting the services you may need.
• Resolving potential conflicts and customer support, and troubleshooting and settling issues according to the Terms and Conditions.
• Improving and maintaining the platform and developing the product.
The User can contact Faza to request accessing any of the information we maintain about the Users, and he/she can request a change if he/she considers it inaccurate, or request to cancel the registration and remove your personal data from the platform.
Faza may be obliged to disclose your personal information if it is formal requirement of an official party, or if Faza receives a request from the official authorities.
Debit, credit and personal information will not be kept, sold, shared or leased to third parties.
How we protect your information
We follow proper procedures and security standards in the collection, preservation and handling of data in order to protect such data against unauthorized dealing, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, user name, password, and information about your transactions and data stored in our application. Sensitive and private data is exchanged between Faza and its Users through secure communication channels and is encrypted and protected through approved digital methods.
Sharing personal data
We in Faza do not sell, trade, or lease Users’ personal identification data to other parties. We may share aggregated general demographic information that is not associated with any personal information related to visitors and Users with our partners, affiliates and advertisers for the purposes described above. We may use a third party service provider to assist us in running our business, as well as in implementing the application or in managing activities on our behalf, such as sending newsletters or surveys. We may share your data with this third party within the limits of those specific purposes if you have given us permission to do so.